The Account Coordinator plays a pivotal part in the success of all commercial campaigns. Our ideal candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will need to be able to produce top quality work, in a timely manner. You will be self-motivated to able to work autonomously, but also collaboratively within a diverse team. You will be able to demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving skills, as well as an analytical approach to your work.
• Liaise, assist and support the implementation team on all campaigns to ensure all campaigns are delivered, successfully and on time.
• Day to day interaction with clients in relation to their campaigns – call in all assets required.
• Provide clients with requested items such as account enquiries, mid campaign report and post-campaign reports.
• Develop and compile campaign reports.
• Provide administrative support to sales team (research, insertion orders, competitor analysis, etc) when necessary.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
• 6–12 months experience in a similar media, advertising or coordination role.
• An understanding of the digital landscape and media industry.
• Excellent communication and project management skills.
• Ability to multi-task and work to a deadline and can identify and solve problems with little direction.
• A desire to join an amazing team and has a passion for helping clients achieve greater success.
• A desire to join a high-achieving team.
• A passion for helping clients and partners exceed their goals.
Send your application to email@example.com before Fri Mar 31.
Please note that we receive an overwhelming response to all vacancies. We take the time to read and consider all applications, but due to the volume, we are only able to respond to successful applicants.
We believe in a life of cultural exploration and social adventure. Time Out exists to inspire you to lead a richer life, to know your city, and to have more fun.
We live among the creators, the innovators, and the change makers. We promote and empower those driving positive cultural change.
Through sharing first-hand experience, our expert critics connect our audience with only the best of what’s happening in their city.
If it isn’t worth knowing about, we don’t write about it.
We provide market-leading social planning tools to inspire and enable our readers to get out, discover, and explore their city. We deliver relevant, authentic and useful content and experiences to a discerning audience – wherever, whenever and in whatever format our readers choose.
Founded in 1968, Time Out has become the authority on entertainment, events, and everything that’s happening in the most exciting cities in the world. Reaching more than 39 million people, in 89 cities, in 38 countries every month, through a range of media channels, we provide our readers with everything they need to know to make the most of their cities.
Winner of the 2010, 2011, 2013 and 2014 PPA Awards for International Consumer Media Brand Of The Year, we launched Time Out Australia in 2007, and have grown rapidly ever since.
Our business is driven by passionate people. Time Out’s passion for what we do, and our willingness to go the extra mile for those around us helps provide our partners with meaningful engagement with our audience.
We also know that Time Out’s success is founded on people who understand our brand and our value working together. Through a collaborative approach, we always work hard to integrate our clients’ brands into the Time Out marketplace.