As an Implementation Executive, you will manage the day-to-day processes involved in launching, delivering and the overall co-ordination of our digital campaigns. You will be given the opportunity to take the lead in campaign implementation and optimisation.
You will need to be able to produce top quality work, in a timely manner. You also need to be self-motivated to be able to work autonomously, but you will also need to be able to work collaboratively within a team. You should be self-motivated, enthusiastic and have excellent communication skills. You will be able to demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving skills, as well as an analytical approach to work.
• Traffic all display campaigns through DFP Premium. Monitoring, optimising and troubleshooting where necessary.
• Manage client EDMs and native content campaigns – working with editorial staff to ensure successful campaign execution.
• Feeding the commercial team with digital opportunities and new products.
• Collating post-campaign data and insights for the commercial team.
• Internal support for the commercial team pre-sale – suggesting campaign strategies, statistics and processes.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field
• 1+ years experience in a similar media, advertising, or trafficking role
• Experience in setting up and managing DoubleClick (DFP) including targeting and advanced campaign structures
• Basic competency to troubleshoot creative and know how to adjust ads either autonomously or in collaboration with design/production staff
• Familiarity with Programmatic advertising – in particular, Rubicon – considered a huge plus
• A good understanding of the digital landscape and media industry.
• Excelling communication and project management skills.
• A desire to join a high-achieving team.
• A passion for helping clients and partners exceed their goals.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org before Fri Mar 17.
Please note that we receive an overwhelming response to all vacancies. We take the time to read and consider all applications, but due to the volume, we are only able to respond to successful applicants.
We believe in a life of cultural exploration and social adventure. Time Out exists to inspire you to lead a richer life, to know your city, and to have more fun.
We live among the creators, the innovators, and the change makers. We promote and empower those driving positive cultural change.
Through sharing first-hand experience, our expert critics connect our audience with only the best of what’s happening in their city.
If it isn’t worth knowing about, we don’t write about it.
We provide market-leading social planning tools to inspire and enable our readers to get out, discover, and explore their city. We deliver relevant, authentic and useful content and experiences to a discerning audience – wherever, whenever and in whatever format our readers choose.
Founded in 1968, Time Out has become the authority on entertainment, events, and everything that’s happening in the most exciting cities in the world. Reaching more than 39 million people, in 89 cities, in 38 countries every month, through a range of media channels, we provide our readers with everything they need to know to make the most of their cities.
Winner of the 2010, 2011, 2013 and 2014 PPA Awards for International Consumer Media Brand Of The Year, we launched Time Out Australia in 2007, and have grown rapidly ever since.
Our business is driven by passionate people. Time Out’s passion for what we do, and our willingness to go the extra mile for those around us helps provide our partners with meaningful engagement with our audience.
We also know that Time Out’s success is founded on people who understand our brand and our value working together. Through a collaborative approach, we always work hard to integrate our clients’ brands into the Time Out marketplace.