Open opportunities at Time Out Australia
Following a successful 2018, Time Out Australia is looking to expand the Sydney sales team to sell across our stable of digital, social, print and experiential products. If you love your city, getting out, maximising your experience and not afraid to get your hands dirty then this could be the job for you. We are seeking energetic, fun, fearless sales people who live, breathe and love Sydney.
Account Executive, Sydney
Someone who is beginning their career in sales (ideally at least 1-2 years experience) with an entrepreneurial, creative and adventurous sales style to join a fast-paced media environment.
We are looking for people with excellent interpersonal and communications skills, hungry to make an impact in both direct and agency relationships.
- Timely brief responses including seeking out proactive opportunities
- Ongoing relationship management and new business development opportunities
- Ability to achieve both monthly and quarterly KPIs set by Commercial Director
- Ability to use and use to your success all internal CRMs
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing workplace
- Ability to network, see new opportunities and respond in a competitive, fast-paced environment
1+ years experience within media sales is preferred, and a current client network across both media buying agencies and direct clients would be viewed favourably.
If you do not have the media experience, but have senior sales experience and believe you have the hunger and passion to make a difference at Time Out, we’d also be keen to hear from you. Please forward your CV, cover letter and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe in a life of cultural exploration and social adventure. Time Out exists to inspire you to lead a richer life, to know your city, and to have more fun.
We live among the creators, the innovators, and the change makers. We promote and empower those driving positive cultural change.