Open opportunities at Time Out Australia
Account Executive (Sydney)
- Junior/Middleweight full-time role
- Competitive package
Who we are looking for
Time Out Sydney is looking for a like-minded Account Executive to sell Time Out products across digital, mobile, social and print. We are seeking someone beginning their career in publishing, with an entrepreneurial, creative and adventurous sales style, to join a fast-paced media environment.
You will have excellent interpersonal and communications skills. You will bring related sector knowledge, as well as a desire to make an impact through both direct and agency relationships.
- Timely, smart and creative responses to inbound briefs
- Proactive seeking of new commercial opportunities
- Ongoing relationship management
- Ability to achieve both monthly and quarterly KPIs set by Managing Director
- Ability to use and use to your success all internal CRMs
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing workplace
If you have a minimum of 1 years experience in media sales, plus a current client network across both media buying agencies and direct clients, then we would like to hear from you. We are looking for someone with a can do attitude, a motivated team player and a lover of their city to embrace the Time Out lifestyle.
Please email your CV to Elise Bucholtz via firstname.lastname@example.org, before Fri Sep 21.
We believe in a life of cultural exploration and social adventure. Time Out exists to inspire you to lead a richer life, to know your city, and to have more fun.
We live among the creators, the innovators, and the change makers. We promote and empower those driving positive cultural change.