Time Out is looking for a marketing activations coordinator who will be responsible for assisting in the running of activations, including Time Out’s annual Food Awards, Bar Awards and Pub Awards, and working with the marketing team to help service brand partnerships.
This role will be based out of the Sydney office, working with the Melbourne team remotely and responsibilities will include negotiations with suppliers and media partners; event coordination; maintaining relationships with venue partners; event procurement; maintaining influencer databases; third party marketing, audience development initiatives; partnership coordination; media coordination; brand marketing and more.
This opportunity is perfect for someone looking to take the next step in an exciting and inspiring media career.
• Ideal candidates will have some parallel experience, a passion for hospitality and the arts, and a hunger to work in an ever-changing, dynamic environment.
• What’s in it for you?
• The opportunity to be part of a growing global brand at the centre of what’s happening in our city
• The opportunity to work across events, magazines, digital and more in a diverse workplace where no two days are the same
• Mentoring, support and the opportunity to up-skill in an organisation that prioritises employee satisfaction and wellbeing
• The chance to work closely with writing, editing, design, sales, digital and marketing professionals, all of whom have an abundance of experience
• A verbal and/or written reference to assist with future opportunities
Interested? Applicants must have:
• Hospitality experience
• Event management experience
• Either currently studying marketing/events, or recently qualified in this sector
• A good understanding of the digital landscape and media industry
• Excelling communication and project management skills
• A desire to join a high-achieving team
• A passion for helping clients and partners exceed their goals.
Send your application to email@example.com as soon as possible.
Please note that we receive an overwhelming response to all vacancies. We take the time to read and consider all applications, but due to the volume, we are only able to respond to successful applicants.
We believe in a life of cultural exploration and social adventure. Time Out exists to inspire you to lead a richer life, to know your city, and to have more fun.
We live among the creators, the innovators, and the change makers. We promote and empower those driving positive cultural change.
Through sharing first-hand experience, our expert critics connect our audience with only the best of what’s happening in their city.
If it isn’t worth knowing about, we don’t write about it.
We provide market-leading social planning tools to inspire and enable our readers to get out, discover, and explore their city. We deliver relevant, authentic and useful content and experiences to a discerning audience – wherever, whenever and in whatever format our readers choose.
Founded in 1968, Time Out has become the authority on entertainment, events, and everything that’s happening in the most exciting cities in the world. Reaching more than 39 million people, in 89 cities, in 38 countries every month, through a range of media channels, we provide our readers with everything they need to know to make the most of their cities.
Winner of the 2010, 2011, 2013 and 2014 PPA Awards for International Consumer Media Brand Of The Year, we launched Time Out Australia in 2007, and have grown rapidly ever since.
Our business is driven by passionate people. Time Out’s passion for what we do, and our willingness to go the extra mile for those around us helps provide our partners with meaningful engagement with our audience.
We also know that Time Out’s success is founded on people who understand our brand and our value working together. Through a collaborative approach, we always work hard to integrate our clients’ brands into the Time Out marketplace.