We recently teamed up with Visit Victoria to help reassert Melbourne’s credentials as a city that rewards exploration, amongst high-value interstate travellers
In support of Visit Victoria’s new campaign – Melbourne – A Twist at Every Turn – we’ve pulled out all the stops to build a content-led campaign that will reinforce Melbourne’s distinctiveness, and increase domestic preference for the city as a leisure destination.
Built around Melbourne’s key brand pillars (Food & Wine; Arts & Culture; Fashion & Design; Sports & Events) our 9-month campaign kicked off in late October, through a suite of targeted digital initiatives, including:
- 1x timeout.guru itinerary picker, inviting users to win their own Melbourne Twist (with an impressive 19% conversion rate at the time of publication)
- 1x Meanwhile in Melbourne digital hub, housing all Visit Victoria sponsored content, including almost 200 dedicated event, venue and accommodation listings
- 8x bespoke extended content pieces across our Australian sites
- 4x national competitions
- 4x social videos highlighting key events
- 30x week newsletter campaign
- Plus double-page features in our upcoming Sydney for Visitors Guide and Time Out Sydney magazine
Working in collaboration with dedicated teams at Visit Victoria, Dentsu Mitchell and Clemenger BBDO, we are confident that our campaign will build brand awareness and salience for Melbourne as a leisure destination through 2018 and beyond.
To find out how Time Out can work for your brand, contact Mark Davies on 02 8239 5950 or email@example.com