Inline video advertising through all Time Out content pages
Our video platform allows you to embed your video advertising within our content. Video commences once the user is below the fold, while sound is activated on mouse-over. Consumers can engage with the video and click through to your desired landing page.
Video units are present on all article pages. Videos only render if visible to the user, collapse when video is finished, and pause if/when no longer visible.
Video can be booked ‘per video start’ – around 62% of page impressions result in a video start.
Video Unit $40 cost per start
Rich media executions attract a $5 CPM surcharge
Please supply your assets to the following specification:
- Resolution: min 640×360, max 1920×1080
- File size: up to 500 mo
- Format: mov, mpeg4, avi, wma etc.
- Length: 30 sec max (additional technical fee for ads over 30 sec)
- Aspect ratio: 16:9 (not supported: 4:3)
- Codec: Standard Video Codec formats accepted (not supported: ProRes 4444, HDV 720p60, Go2 Meeting 3&4, ER AAC LD, REDCODE)
- Sound: On
- Redirects: URL redirection (click command) or VAST redirect
- Click-through: Videos require a click-through URL
All material must be received 5 working days in advance of display.
You might also like
Inspire our audience to trial your brand